The aim of this blog is to explain our pricing structure to potential customers, giving a clear understanding of what you are paying for and how you can save money with your move through good planning, preparation and organization.
The cost of a Removal or Man and Van Service is based on a number of factors.
- Removal costs generally depend on the size of the property you’re moving from, whether a house, flat or bungalow and the number and size of the items you are requesting transported.
- Good access to the properties you are moving from and to is also a key factor. Good access saves you time and money. Is the property a flat? If so what floor is it located, is there a lift available for use?
- The distance between the properties you are moving from and to. Any distances over 15 miles will be subject to a fuel charge.
- The accuracy of your inventory (list of items that you supply us prior to your move). Try not to generalize ‘a few boxes’ for example’.
- How well are your goods packed, sealed and labelled? Failure to pack items correctly often causes problems when loading/unloading. Failure to pack items correctly will inevitably increase the cost of your removal.
These are some of the key factors you must take into consideration when pricing a removal, but remember being well prepared and organized means that you pay less!
- Removal charges (hourly rate) start from £30.00 (1 man) and £40.00 (2 men).
- Man and Van charges (hourly rate) start from £30.00 (1 man) and £40.00 (2 men).
- Deliveries start from £10.00 (depending on item size and miles covered).
Please note that this list is only a guide. We welcome any feedback on our blog and will try to answer any questions as quickly as possible. For further advice please access the video available on my website.